Porto Malfatano

We left Porto Pino this morning unclear as to whether we would need to go into a marina as there were strong wind forecasts but there was some discrepancy as to how strong. Initially, there was no wind and then it blew up around midday to gusting 30 knots although from behind. We decided to sail to Porto Malfatano as it had good reports of turquoise water and sandy beaches. We were not disappointed although we decided not to leave the boat as it was still gusting over 20 knots. However, the anchor has stayed firm and we are safely tucked in for the night.

Pictures of Liz snorkelling and of the bay.



This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Porto Malfatano

  1. Jo snow says:

    Looks beautiful 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.