Whilst trying out our new watermaker (desalination) we found that the pump was not working well and after consultation with the distributer, we agreed that a new one was required. So, old one taken out and waiting for a new one to be couried to us. This should all happen on Friday morning and if so, we will be heading off in the evening to Cherbourg as there is another low due to come through Sat evening. If it doesn’t arrive in time or we find that this is not the problem, then we will have to wait until next week to depart as we are keen to ensure that all is working properly.
More Info and PicturesLook under "Places we have visited" for more information and photos